While the Marriage Course is based on Christian principles it is designed for couple with or without a Christian faith.
Whatever your situation, the practical tools you learn will help improve and strengthen your relationship. There are no group discussions!
Over seven evenings you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Understand each others need
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much more!
The next course starts with an introductory evening on: Friday 19th Sept. 2014, 7:45pm in the Upper Hall at Farnham Baptist Church. Coffee, tea and desserts will be served.
For further information or to book your place please contact the Church Office – 01252 726 830.
[The seven sessions will all be on Fridays at 7:45pm on: 26th Sept; 3rd, 10th & 17th Oct; 7th, 14th & 21st Nov.]